#1 2019-08-10 09:16:53

ylq
Membre

is worthwhile to

it is worthwhile to make an effort and how correct your choice is. Through hard work, the past efforts have been rewarded, and I have achieved my own ideals of life. I have also accumulated more valuable experiences in life, and I have become a middle-aged person with thoughts, connotations and widths. . When we sit in the coffee shop leisurely, or taste the sweet fruit that we have planted, you will be touched by emotions and emotions: there is not necessarily a reward for giving, but it is definitely not harvested, and the potatoes are always grown. No watermelon. Only at this time will you realize the true meaning of "less strength, no effort, no sorrow". People will know until middle age, the faint flowers are very fresh, the faint sky is very high, the faint friendship is very real, the faint loneliness is beautiful, and the faint life is very good. The raise is spring, and the fall is autumn. Between this ups and downs, there will be a kind of pain in our hearts. The unspeakable pain is the reluctance to be abandoned by youth, and it is the helplessness of the prosperity of the world. Inadvertently, the annual ring has quietly added traces of the years and the wind and frost of the year. In the similar years of ruin, in the hope and disappointment, we painfully completed the transformation of maturity. At this station, our greatest achievement is the success, maturity and charm of the family and the cause, as well as some irreparable vicissitudes of life and regret. A happy new year is a cool and wise space station. When we passed the spring, the heat of summer, the quiet beauty of autumn, finally ushered in the quiet of winter. When people are in the next year, they have a sea. It is necessary to pretend to be the best of the world. When people are in the next year, they will not lose. In 207 AD, after Cao Cao defeated Yuan Shao and his son and settled the northern Wusong, he was full of ambition, optimism and self-confidence, and wrote the poem "Turtle Although Life". At that time, he was fifty-three years old. He felt that he had a long way to go when he was in the next year. He should seize the time to unify the cause of the Central Plains. This poem is his old-fashioned and positive performance. When people come to the next year, as the sun sets to the sunset, although beautiful, it is near dusk. Therefore, please cherish today and be kind to tomorrow, so that you can achieve no regrets in this life. When you sit in the rocking chair by the fire and close your eyes and reflect on the long and arduous journey of happiness and happiness, you will sigh: the sun is in front of you, the wind is around, and the moon is hanging in front of the window. Everything is so real and visible. At this station, we have gained peace and wisdom; when we succeed, we gain joy and happiness; when we fail, we gain experience and lessons. The road to life is long, but it is actually the reincarnation of the Spring and Autumn Period. As the years have passed, when all the scenery has been seen, we know that life is actually a mountain with rich treasures. Keeping the heart and being indifferent, despite the years of experience, how many years of carvings have been taken, they are regarded as unique scenery on the road to adulthood. Because life is to travel by mind, all good things are just the perception of the beautiful mind. If the world is not moved, all life will be dull. How many times have you been touched by the ups and downs that have passed? In fact, what we need most to do is not to find the gorgeous scenery in front of us, but to find the essence of the spiritual scenery. Life will be beautiful and life will be full. Let us welcome back together, welcome the warmth, and welcome a grateful heart. Thanks to the parents, gave us life, can let us face life with a grateful heart; thank the family, accompany us all the way through the stormy life journey; thank friends, let us harvest another one outside the family Sincere friendship. Life is everywhere, and there are scenery everywhere. At every stage of life, even on the toughest roads, there will always be beautiful scenery. A person who is filled with hopes of life in his heart, a person who will appreciate the scenery along the way, is that he will use a good attitude Carton Of Cigarettes, a good state of mind, observe and appreciate from a good angle, and thus gain a sense of beauty, and thus experience happiness and happiness. Life, Dan, Net, End, and Ugly, everyone is their own protagonist, and they are all scenery on the stage of life. Your existence, my existence, is to explain all the scenery in the world, because we are one of the most beautiful landscapes. When I thought about it, I used the wind and rain as a song, danced with the wind and rain, didnt complain, didnt need to sigh, what about the wind and rain? In life, there are countless colorful scenery, everywhere and everywhere. However, our eyes are not lacking in beauty, but lacking in discovery. To discover beauty, to use a soul that is good at feeling beauty Marlboro Lights, the meaning of beauty will expand infinitely, thus covering all valuable things Cigarettes Online. Endless scenery is in my heart! The landscape that is intertwined in life, no matter what kind of face is presented to us, is ultimately to discover and perceive with heart.
Related articles:
Online Cigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes

#2 2019-09-08 02:11:34

marcF026
Nouveau membre

Re : is worthwhile to

ylq a écrit :

it is worthwhile to make an effort and how correct your Demenagement choice is. Through hard work, the past efforts have been rewarded, and I have achieved my own ideals of life.

Hello! 
This is a good article because there are many tips and also many advices that will be very useful to me.

Pied de page des forums