#1 2019-08-20 05:39:39

panxing18
Membre

Foxborough has been frequently mentioned as a d

estination" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteDaily Norsemana Minnesota Vikings communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryVikingsOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsFiled under:Minnesota Vikings 2019 OffseasonSchefter: Don’t expect Patriots to trade for Kyle RudolphNew Dru Samia Minnesota Vikings Jerseys ,54commentsFoxborough has been frequently mentioned as a destinationCDTShareTweetShareShareSchefter: Don’t expect Patriots to trade for Kyle RudolphGronk retire. Rudolph no replace Gronk (apparently).Greg M. Cooper-USA TODAY SportsWith the trade rumors that are currently surrounding Minnesota Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph, one of the more frequently mentioned potential destinations has been the New England Patriots. With the retirement of Rob Gronkowski this offseason, it seemed logical that Rudolph would potentially slot into that role, and those rumors have picked up steam with the news that Ben Watson would be suspended for the first four games of the season and the team releasing veteran Austin Seferian-Jenkins.Now, Rudolph wouldn’t “replace” Gronkowski. . .it’s not like anybody’s just going to replace that guy. It does sounds like there has been some interest there, but Adam Schefter of ESPN apparently doesn’t expect anything to happen.Here’s what Schefter told Boston radio station WEEI earlier this week:Again, the Vikings don’t necessarily have to move Rudolph. However Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Stitched , at some point they do need to do something to open up some cap space for any contingencies that might arise during the season.Rudolph is still a pretty solid tight end, so the Vikings shouldn’t just be giving him away or anything. But, whatever price they’re currently asking, it sounds like it was too rich for Bill Belichick and company to meet. Will the price change in the future? We don’t know, but we’ll certainly be keeping an eye on things. Vikings running back Dalvin Cook showed incredible promise during the first four games of his rookie season. A non-contact ACL tear against the Lions changed everything.Cook, plagued by other injuries in 2018, is now healthy and ready to contribute as much as the team wants him to contribute.“I was brought here to do a job Discount Dru Samia Jersey , and my job is to carry the football as many times as they want to hand it to me,” Cook said Saturday, via Chris Tomasson of the . “I was just unfortunate enough [to have] some injuries and some bumps in the road. But now that I’m having fun, back to being me, however many times [quarterback] Kirk [Cousins] drops back and hands me that football, I’m going to show enough, run it as hard as I can.”Cook’s current health and past performances have created anticipation that he could carry the ball 20 times per game. Coach Mike Zimmer prefers not to focus on that.“Let’s do what we need to do to win and not worry about who gets the carries or how many yards they get Super Bowl Dru Samia Jersey ,” Zimmer said, via Tomasson.But Zimmer clearly wants more running, and the revised offensive coaching staff is designed to do just that. Whether it’s Cook or someone else, the ball will be moved on the ground more than it was last year.And as to Cook, it’s easy to be optimistic while healthy. But durability remains one of the most important abilities of an NFL running back. The best running backs avoid getting injured, either because that’s how their bodies are constructed or that’s how they run the ball, by avoiding needless contact and evading big hits.Cook has the skills to move the chains. This year Dru Samia Jersey nfl draft , he needs to show that he can be available to do it, every week.

Pied de page des forums